Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today: back to school for art. Still feeling lethargic.


I'M FREAKING DOWN FOR VCW (VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY WORK) THIS SATURDAY FROM 730 AM FOR 5 FREAKING HOURS.

AT THE BEACH. (alright, at least I like the beach)


Hell, it isn't even VOLUNTARY. All I did was to be late for 5 times in a whole entire semester.

AND, I seriously didn't know we had to go for assembly this week and they marked me late for walking into the school at 7:50 @#$&*^/.

My brother laughed at me when he heard that and went, "I think I was late for more than 5 times back in VJ and I never ever got caught HAHAHAHA" (please, we still get caught for our attire -.-)

Our school probably thinks the students are trying to pon school or idk what, this is just so dumb ): Voluntary work shouldn't even be forced upon us. But then again, I have no choice cause my conduct would remain as "bad" until I complete that 5 hours -___-

oh, and there'll be an entire bus of students with me that day HAHA.

No comments: